AED5,000 – AED7,000 a month
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and checking project design, assessment, calculations and drawings.
- Overseeing construction & site activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters with effective resource utilization to maximize output.
- Supervising projects involving estimation of required manpower months, preparation of Bill of
Quantities (BOQ), manpower mobilization, floating enquiries to sub-contractor and so on.
- Advising on Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) aspects and unsafe working practices.
- Addressing filling of RFIs; budgeting and building project proposals in coordination with Design
- Liaising with Purchase Department to ascertain timely delivery of material required.
- Maintaining cordial business relations with clients and consultants.
- Overseeing optimization of all resources with a view to control cost and maximize productivity.
- Ensuring attainment of safety targets and zero tolerance of unsafe working practices and occurrences.
- Assessing progress, productivity, commercial performance facilitating improvement.
- Monitoring the performance of subordinates against their roles and responsibilities; mentoring with career progression of all subordinates.
- Leading preparation for final snag list, de snagging all comments prior to handing over.
Qualities & skills required:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in design of Urban, Rural Roads and Hardscaping (interlock).
- Must have Bachelors in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with Road Design models.
- Registered in UAE Society of Engineers is a plus.
- Must have excellent experience with Surveying.
- Have excellent experience in design software (Auto Cad or similar).
- Self-dependent and can lead a project design team.
- Can handle multiple tasks/projects
- Have experience with mid and large-scale projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED7,000.00 /month
- Civil Engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fujairah (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- Urdu (Required)