1+ years experience
- To receive and process all invoices, requests for payment.
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Enter tally on daily basis
- Validation of vouchers and writing top voucher, cancelling the original voucher with rubber stamp
- Getting the voucher passed by RMC before the payment is made
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Preparation of Journal vouchers
- Preparation of Monthly statements of accounts and budget variance sheets
- Assisting seniors in preparing Trial balance and yearly statements.
- Prepare bank vouchers & Data Entry in Tally
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
- Imprest reconciliation on monthly basis
- Follow up with all offices for reconciliation on monthly basis
- Prepare monthly salary statements
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Financial Statements
- Provide Auditing Support Works
- Prepare & process the settlements received from direct projects
- Update weekly the status of settlement to Manager-Finance
- Provide vouchers numbering & filing for accounts
- File all correspondence papers with regard to accounts
- Coordinate and assist the all the offices in India for any finance matters
- Other duties as required
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Organizing skills: Strong ability to deal with a large volume of work, prioritize work assignments, perform routine work independently, meet deadlines and adapt to constantly changing demands; strong ability to deal with tasks related to meetings, appointments, travel and follow-up
- Communication skills: Excellent ability to draft correspondence, correct documents and present information to donors & others
- Interpersonal skills: Strong ability to work effectively in a multicultural team with sensitivity, strong team player and respect for diversity. Ability to act with tact, diplomacy, discretion and respect for confidentiality and gender sensitivity.
- Computer skills: MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Language skills: Proficiency in English and sound working knowledge of 2 other languages preferred. Preferably Hindi.
- Other Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent understanding and innate passion to work in the social sector;
- Good negotiation, influencing skills; good analytical & problem solving skills
- Willing to travel extensively as and when required and flexibility to attend meetings out of normal working hours.
- Academic: Any Postgraduate degree in Commerce
- Work experience and Training: Minimum of 1 year in NGO.
- Should be innovative and have established contacts with different.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5