- To develop and implement an effective sales strategy to achieve targeted sales volume and market share through leading the Business Development Team for the assigned portfolio.
- To enthusiastically manage all pre-sales and post-sales activities about Customer Relationship Management.
- To maintain the highest level of customer service while efficiently responding to their queries, grievances, and suggestions through leading the Sales Coordination Team.
- To conduct business analysis to identify business growth/sales potential, track customer preferences and develop Sales Forecast while optimizing the company’s resources i.e. Human Resources, Capital and Assets.
- To acquire market intelligence, identify new leads and execute a strategy to enhance customer base.
- To ensure that the sales operations team maintain the file of each customer with an up-to-date customer profile, all related communication, sales history, sales contract, purchase order, bank details, service scope in Customer Account Management Application.
- To coordinate and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders (including Project Management Team, Finance, Pre-Sales, Sales, Customers, etc.) as per the pre-sales/sales/deployment/service/billing requirements.
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Computer Sciences/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the IT, services sector.
Analytic Modeling, Stakeholder Management, Interpersonal Skills,
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5