Aga Khan University Hospital invites application for the position of Senior Assistant, Department of Oncology
- answers incoming and outgoing phone calls, communicates the same to concerned staff and takes actions as instructed
- communicates messages promptly and accurately to the supervisor and others in order to help in the maintenance of smooth functioning of Department
- keeps track of supervisor’s schedules, meetings and appointments
- arranges travel plans and compiles all documents for travel
- assist in time administration in Peoplesoft and other task as assigned by supervisor
- drafts and prepares memos, letters, meeting minutes and reports on routine and ad-hoc activities of the department
- updates departmental reports on-ongoing basis
- liases and raises online purchase and material supply requests
- assists in coordinating special projects and events as assigned by supervisor
- co-ordinates with support services departments for any related issues
- manage and coordinate all issues with PGME for assigned residency/fellowship programme under supervision of the section head and program coordinator
- proper filing and maintenance of physical and electronic records
- distribute incoming / outgoing mails and answer telephone calls on behalf of assigned faculty
- facilitate residency programme director / coordinator in completion of external and internal review tasks of the assigned area.
- provide logistical support for the meetings (laptop and multimedia arrangements, catering request and venue booking etc.).
- a Bachelor’s degree
- minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- excellent organizational skills & discretion with confidential information
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- track record of mastering new tasks with little or no supervision
- good knowledge of use of computer and basic software / programmes
- ability to handle multiple tasks and perform under pressure.
You should send your detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line with position number “10040270”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 31, 2020
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5