The Associate Banker is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Client/prospect meetings – Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting – conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- CACS Paper 1 & 2
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – SG-
Time Type :-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5