Senior Business Consultant
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Sr Business Implementation Consultant with extensive experience of ST solutions, products and SMB NA customers business specific requirements. This position is key position of PS consulting services. Business Travel as required and flexibility to support clients are expected
- Sr Business Implementation Consultant with extensive experience of ST solutions, products and SMB NA customers business specific requirements.
- This position is key position of PS consulting services. Business Travel as required and flexibility to support clients are expected
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field. 6-8 years consulting experience in the HCM space. More than 2 years consulting experience in medium/large scale projects. Draft ST product Implementation specs, Conduct product, process, configuration, admin workshop with clients.
- Ability to project confidence to help customers make right decisions, utilizing the SumTotal and industry best practices
- Ability to lead and successfully complete project with complex customer requirement
- Deep subject matter expertise in relevant practice area (e.g. Learning Management, Talent Management, etc.)
- Strong customer-facing presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of others
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining “status quo” and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we’d love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5