- Provide technical services and support for Oracle DSR and Oracle STP and other Oracle Communication products to CGBU customers including but not limited to New Installation, Expansion, Migration etc.
- Assist in complex service activities of Oracle products including capacity analysis, database sizing requirements, Upgrade, special feature implementation, Live Troubleshooting, Raise SR etc.
- Work on underlying infrastructure ranging from Bare metal, Virtualized or Cloud based deployments.
- Create deliverables such as KPI Report, Maintenance reports, Health Checks, HLD, Scope, MoPs, Acceptance Test Plans, SAED, NAPD, LLD etc.
- Provide support for specialized activities but not limited to Network Monitoring, Babysittings, system installation, upgrades/ downgrade, system migrations, cutovers, troubleshooting, provisioning solutions, feature activation, custom scripts creation, scaling, VNFM support.
- Work with customers to ensure technical compatibility with third party products required for “turnkey” network implementations.
- Perform integration of network nodes and play the role for designing and integration network nodes in the 3G/ 4G LTE/ IMS/ 5G network.
- Perform onsite/remote activities as required for supporting the customer.
- Work on flexible timings as per customer and project requirements including that for weekend support and rotational shifts.
- Effectively communicate and work with the internal and external customers in a multiple project environment.
- Perform the duties assigned by management effectively and most efficiently to meet organizational goals.
- Should be able to conduct Special internal and customer workshop when not covered by Training department.
- Should be ready to travel on short notices when needed.
- BS/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a technical work environment preferably in Consulting role.
- Excellent knowledge of 3G & 4G call flows along with Number portability solution and with full knowledge of SS7 and Diameter stack is required.
- Experience of working with OC-DSR, OC-EAGLE is desirable.
- Knowledge or Working Experience of other key products such as UDR, PCRF, PCF, NRF, SCP, NSSF is desirable.
- Experience with Managed Services, customer presentations, system installations, upgrades, feature testing, troubleshooting in rotational shifts.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Diameter/ SS7/Sigtran/GSM MAP/TCAP/ protocol knowledge. HTTP2 Diameter knowledge is desirable.
- In Depth knowledge of technology- PCRF/PCEF, DPI, DRA, AAA, Radius/Diameter and Diameter interfaces (Gx,Gy,S6a,S13,Sy,Ro,Cx,Sh etc) used in 4G LTE and IMS environment.
- Experience of working on Complex telecom project for deployment of SS7 and Diameter Nodes/applications in both Bare metal, Virtual and Cloud environment.
- Should be well conversant with cloud concepts including IaaS, PaaS, VMs, VNF, VNFM, Heat Templates, etc.
- Must have experience in creating deliverables such as Network Maintenance Reports, KPI Reports, Health Check Reports and other project technical document like SAED/NAPD/HLD/LLD/ATP/SOW/ATPs.
- Knowledge of Mobile Number Portability Solution is highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux/Solaris would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Shell Script, Python script, Perl scripting, PHP scripting is desired.
- Linux and Oracle database knowledge would be a plus.
- Willing to do domestic and international travel with minimal notice up to 65% of the time and occasionally more often.
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5