Get to know our Team:
GrabAds is bringing to market innovative, first-of-a-kind advertising products. Encompassing both offline & online, you can see our ads platform at work on the outside & inside of vehicles and also in our app and eventually though audience extensions.
What you can’t see is the data that powers the ads and pretty much everything else at Grab. We’re leveraging our unique data and large, growing user base to offer an advertiser experience that drives business outcomes. At the same time, we’re creating value for our users, drivers & merchant partners.
Get to know the Role:
As Head, Media Strategic / Planner, you will work directly with the Regional Head of Direct Sales and other business leaders on commercial-related projects. You will be in charge of creating strategic sales proposals in response to clients requests and other relevant business analysis processes geared toward commercialization of GrabAds products. You’ll have a sharp analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You are comfortable with structuring complicated issues and finding creative solutions to business challenges. You will work in a rapidly changing industry and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
You’ll work cross-functionally with Grab leaders from Marketing, Rewards, Payments, Food, Enterprise & business development to package compelling solutions & identify new client opportunities. Your goal is to provide sales strategy in multi-million dollar annual revenue generation projects. You will be a leader in SEA advertising industry.
The day-to-day activities
- Work with cross-functional Leadership team to develop strategic sales offering by gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Lead GrabAds commercial-related initiatives on both an ongoing and ad-hoc basis; work collaboratively across the organization.
- Act as the strategy partner for GrabAds Sales team in creating high-value pitches/RFPs and JBPs
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of GrabAds offerings to align them with the client’s marketing objectives.
- Responsible for planning, defining and chart client’s brief for new ad campaigns
The must haves:
- 10-12+ years of strategy and analysis roles in SEA digital media industry
- Previous experience as account planner, digital marketing strategist with digital agencies are highly relevant
- Bachelor degree. MBA degree preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions, able to gather and synthesize data from multiple sources
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment and constantly evolving environment
- Experience in project management from both strategic and operational perspectives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5