- Establish implements and maintains site quality program.
- Develop and implement quality programs that assist projects and division to meet company and division quality goals and expectations.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with the project team, subcontractors, consultants and clients.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications including identification of errors or redundancies for resolution by others.
- Conduct regularly scheduled QA/QC meetings, review logs of Deficiencies, Punch List, etc., and provide documentation and meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and participate in field inspections to verify that work is proceeding with contract documents and approved submittals.
- Create, document and distribute all QA/QC checklists, inspections, completion lists, punchlists, and reports.
- Monitor construction activities and review materials and equipment delivered to the project for adherence to specifications.
- Reviews turnover packages prior to handoff to Startup.
- Collating Quality Control documentation for final handover to client.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
- 10 years of construction QC experience preferably vertical projects.
- Proficient in MS based software.
- Should have a Lead Auditor Certificate and Internal Auditor Certificate.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5