GHD Qatar, this role will be part of a high performance team to manage and supervise from medium to large multidisciplinary construction projects. You will have;
- A genuine interest in structural mechanics and able to conduct through design reviews
- A working knowledge of International Structural codes and standards
- Proficient in the application of QCS 2014
- MMUP –accreditation as Structural Engineer
- Conversant with structural site supervision tasks, review Shop Drawings, review construction phase submittals, monitor the progress, quality of the works in progress and reporting.
- Coordinate with engineers and designer interfaces between structural, architectural and MEP.
- Not less than 10 years of work experience in building & infrastructure projects, out of which minimum 5 years in Middle East
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English skills.
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Interested? Please hit the apply now button.
At GHD we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural background.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5