The Site Supervisor is responsible for administration and operations of job sites, coordination with schools for missing facilities, construction and renovation required. He will identify, select, interact with and facilitate contractors, ensure the availability of required materials and smooth functioning of all the construction areas and equipment’s provided.
· Surveys schools to identify need of construction, renovation, missing facilities and other support required.
· Prepares estimates of civil work and formulates work plan for the relevant projects containing site reports, designs and drawings for proposed changing and presents for approval.
· Ensures quality of work and timely plan execution, performs billing of civil work and review estimates.
· Maintains complaint register for civil work and takes corrective actions to overcome the problems.
· Be contact person at site; meets contractors and supervises contracted staff.
· Inspects and reviews projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
· Maintains and upgrades records of all the civil works performed, reports and proposals.
· Responsible to work on any other task assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month
- civil works: 2 years (Required)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5