- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Interested in machine learning, and empowering the world to do more and better machine learning? Amazon SageMaker (https://aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/), Amazon Web Service’s (AWS) fully managed Machine Learning (ML) platform team is building customer-facing services to catalyze data scientists and developers in their machine learning endeavors. SageMaker takes away the heavy-lifting normally associated with large-scale Machine Learning implementations, so that developers and scientists can focus on the truly creative work of solving the business problem at hand.
We are looking for software development engineers who take pride in tackling hardest challenges, excel at working in an agile environment, and are excited about our mission. You will work in a diverse team to build out the foundational technology for a next-generation ML workflow platform. Your work will enable customers to build and run entire ML pipelines within Amazon SageMaker without the need to provision or manage servers. You will design, implement, test, document, and support cross-cutting services of this new product. With the goal of providing a world-class user experience, our product offers a blend of web APIs, IDE, and open source libraries that make it easier to build machine learning on SageMaker (for example: https://github.com/aws/sagemaker-python-sdk).
At SageMaker, there are immense learning as well as growth opportunities. This is a great team to come to have a huge impact on AWS and the world’s customers we serve!
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical tradeoffs
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Hands-on expertise in building and operating complex distributed systems
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building and operating mission critical, highly available (24×7) systems
- Experience with Machine Learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus
- Experience with deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Chainer is a plus
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5