The software engineer will generally be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Typically sitting within the IT team of a business, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training Users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- 1 Year of experience in software development.
- Fresh candidates can also apply for this position
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5