- Achieve Annual/Quarterly benchmarks for assign products in allocated territory.
- Keep updated on product and competitor knowledge.
- Identify new customer and also develop potential business outlets.
- Implementation of product promotional strategies.
- To adhere & implement SFA Best Practices.
- Adhere to prescribed administrative procedures related to daily work including daily synchronization of call reports and interoffice correspondence.
- Visit all clients, chemist and institutions to generate sales and monitor demand.
- Handle client’s complaints and queries efficiently and effectively.
- Obtain market feedback on own and competitor products on regular basis and communicate to Manager/Head Office.
- Ensure availability of company’s product availability at Trade and Institution.
- Ensure inclusion of Products in the institutional purchase list and obtain orders.
- Participate in weekly fortnightly meetings, Sales Promotion Meetings, Cycle meeting, Revitalization meetings and any other meetings called by Manager/ Head Office/Management.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, foster innovation/creativity and demonstrate high integrity.
- Judicious use of promotional samples and other promotional resources.
- Participate in Performance Assessments, discuss identified areas of improvements develop action plans with the consensus of Regional Sales Manager.
- Ensure Compliance and adherence to Company Policies and Code Of Business Conducts.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with targeted doctors, KOLs, hospital administration, pharmacists and paramedics
- Any other job arranged by seniors.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5