We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking.
- Work closely with the branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address customers’ retirement planning, savings and financial protection needs
- Manage the branch sales portfolio, promotions and campaigns
- Strengthen long-term relationships with our customers by providing excellent customer service
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least 6 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of Financial Planning will be beneficial
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level General
- Total Years Experience 0-5