We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer who can join immediately for a full-time position, to create better experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design skills and be able to transform them into high, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Work with the development team to deliver a user-centric and pixel perfect level of UI/UX across all range of our websites and mobile apps.
Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques.
Work with the Channel managers to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements.
Should be able to ensure any UI design changes help to complete the overall user experience and journey.
Support to create wireframes, mockups, and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices (mainly mobile devices).
Collaborating and engaging with the product management team and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
Experience in executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- 3+ years of user interface design experience in many types of media/tech companies.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, and any interactive prototyping tool would be a bonus.
- Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools.
- A passion for Interaction Design.
- A user- and data-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and data insight.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI design principles.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of general user experience process such as creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Experience in building a Design system is a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month
- UI/UX Design: 3 years (Required)
- Customized Website Deisgn: 2 years (Required)
- Responsive Website Design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
- Attested Educational Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5